For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope."
~ Jeremiah 29:11 ~

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FEBRUARY?

Has it really been since February that I have made a post! Of course... I haven't had access to my blog, and since I can't post it made it hard to update. But, I'm back in action and planning to make posts more regularly so people can see the kiddos and I can keep people up to date on our goings on...

First... We have moved back to Little Elm into our old house. We moved a year to East Texas and now we are back. We made some wonderful friends, but it is good to be home. Jentri was born and back in this house before she was a year old. We left two week after she was born, and we were back before her first birthday. I'm not sure what she thinks. Landry is excited to be back though he misses his friends Spence, Jake, Aiden, and Cameron.

Brett will be a boys cordinator for one of the middle schools back in Frisco and I was fortunate to land a counseling job at one of the middle schools. We seemed to wiggle ourselves back into the life of Frisco. Pray for Brett's year... We are excited about new adventures!


Jentri was able to have two birthdays... One in Atlanta and one here. The one in Atlanta was more of a party... we just celebrated with family here. I'll post some pics. Landry ended the year playing baseball and actually enjoying. It was a rough ride there for a while. He wasn't hitting the ball and it was so discouraging to him. But, by the end of the season he was connecting and hit well. It made the whole season worth it.

Pray for the Phipps' family. Lots is going on, and we are aclimating to a new life again. Finding old nitches and new adventures. The best part of our move is old friends and closer to our families. Look for more updates!

No comments:

Landry Tate

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Jentri Jane

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker